Baltic Beach Hotel SPA center perfectly combines the best traditions of the Jurmala resort with the newest achievements of SPA industry. One of the largest SPA centers in Northern Europe is certified by the Latvian Ministry of Health and offers more than 400 different treatments.
Baltic Beach Hotel SPA center features:
- more than 400 SPA treatments, including Fangotherapy and the latest advances in Mechanical Physiotherapy;
- the only heated sea water pool in the Baltic States which spans 25 meters;
- highly trained practitioners;
- water relaxation areas the Garden and bath complex the Banja;
- revolutionary anti-aging procedures, like Plasenta treatments and Cryo-Mesotheraphy;
- unique location directly on the sea dunes on the Baltic Sea coast;
Excellent recreation in the water relaxation areas
The Garden water relaxation area invites you for an unforgettable trip, during which you attain state of harmony of the four elements, representing the main types of energy — fire, earth, air, and water. The Garden includes successive visiting of bath and water treatments, in which these elements interact with each other, enhancing the body's energy balance and helping to restore vitality.
We offer true connoisseurs of real Russian baths to visit the unique the Banja complex. The heat which Russian steam bathes are famous for, particular light steam climate and the aroma of freshly baked rye bread (16 tons of Karelian granite) open and thoroughly cleanse body pores and facilitate the self-renovation of your body.
The highly professional SPA medical staff and cosmetologists will help you to find the treatment best for you and design individual programs. Be sure, each visit to the centre will bring you positive emotions and satisfaction.