Izbaudi Rīgu

Former bathhouse of E. Rācene

The two-storied wooden building with a round corner tower and high plinth was built between 1911 to 1916.

All year round, it offered different baths: heated seawater, carbonic acid, oxygen and fir balsam baths. In the Soviet times, it served as a resort’s spa centre – one of the best medical institutions with the best facilities in Jūrmala at the time.