Advertising opportunities at Rīga Tourism Information Centre (RTIC) at 6 Town Hall Square.
RTIC offers its advertising space for advertisements/informative materials - up to A4 booklets or A3 newspapers.
Posters or signboards CANNOT be placed.
- The Rīga Tourism Development Bureau (RTAB) reserves the right to refuse placement of informative materials, if they do not correspond to ethical or moral standards or are voted down by RTAB Consultative Council
- RTAB reserves the right to refuse placement of informative materials, if their content in foreign languages is of questionable quality.
- The Contractor is solely responsible for the materials' content, appearance and assumes full responsibility for the copyrights of their textual and visual information, compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers and other regulations.
- Please carefully read the Contract on Placement of Informative Materials!
(value-added tax rate included)
- EUR 150,00 per 3 months
- EUR 60,00 per month
State and municipal institutions of culture and arts, as well as the participants of LIVE RĪGA partnership programme, can place their informative materials free of charge.
In order to sign the Contract on Placement of Informative Materials
- send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- information about the Contractor (the company's name and registration number)
- example of your informative material (its electronic version, scanned or photograph)
- for how many months you wish to place your informative materials.