Arkādijas Garden Park is a typical landscaped Riga park, located in Torņakalns.
In 1808 a private garden was set up here and in 1896 it was taken over by Riga City. In 1905 Arkādija Park was enlarged and new greenery was planted. The Mārupīte River was redirected through it, with cascades, waterfalls, small bridges and pathways created. In accordance with a project by Pauls Kundziņš, a stage for musical performances was erected here in 1911. 16 years later it burnt down and was dismantled.