Riga Luther Church (also Torņkalna Church) was consecrated on 24 February 1891. The first church in Latvia named after Martin Luther.
Services are held on Thursdays and Saturdays at 6pm and on Sundays at 10am and 12pm. The fourth Sunday each month sees services for families at 12pm.
Riga Luther Church, built according to a project by arch. Johann Koch, features a neo-Gothic design, a pointed tower, a Latin-cross plan, an extended gable, and a trapezium-shaped apse.
The facade has Gothic-style niches, window openings and eaves, Romantic-style rosettes and bowls, as well as yellowish walls with brick-trimmed portals, windows and corners.
The interior was designed by architect W.Bockslaff. The church has 1,000 seats and 250 standing rooms.