An excellent location to access both EU and CIS markets, Riga is an emerging GBS location in Europe (the most dynamic city for the GBS industry 2021 award).
Attractive for GBS companies due to its highly skilled labour pool, language skills, and Western work ethic, Riga also offers a satisfactory quality of life and dynamic business environment with low saturation.
- Competitive cost of operations
- Lowest rental cost for office space in Baltics ; (A-class office 13-17 EUR/month/sq.m, B-class 8-13 EUR/month/sq.m)
- Lowest average salaries in Baltics (1143 EUR/month before taxes)
- Lowest costs of operations in Baltics (International Tax Competitiveness Index among OECD (2);
- A highly qualified, productive, and multilingual talent pool of 1.1M
- 1st in innovations in the Baltics 1
- 6th fastest internet speed in the world
- Low market saturation
IT, finance, customer service, logistics, personnel management & procurement.
- Accenture (~1500 FTEs);
- Cognizant Latvia (more than 250 FTEs);
- Circle K Business Centre (630 employees);
- Cabot Business Service Center (more than 250 FTEs);
- SEB Global Services (more than 1000 FTEs).