Straight after issue of eID card at the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs, you will be asked to declare your address in Latvia. To declare your address in Latvia, you will require a consent from your landlord – consent can be included as a separate clause in the Rental Contract, but it should always be discussed in advance with the landlord before signing the Rental Contract.

Additional information about declaring your address in Latvia is available here.

Exception: this step does-not apply to holders of long-term D visa for work.

Next step
This website uses mandatory cookies.With your consent, cookies necessary for statistics and marketing may also be used on this website.
If you accept additional cookies, please select your choice: