An employer is required to submit the following at the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs:
- An Invitation Letter for a long-term D visa in case of a short-term employment up to 12 months for a foreign national;
- A Sponsorship Request for a temporary residence permit in a case of long-term employment up to 5 years for a foreign national.
Together with an application for an Invitation Letter or a Sponsorship Request, the employer is required to submit the following documents to the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs:
- Draft of the proposed Employment Contract;
- Proof of sufficient education for the job or proof of at least 3 years of official work experience sufficient for the job;
- Proof of payment of the State fee.
An approved invitation is the first step in the process of application for a long-term D visa conferring rights to employment. An Approved Sponsorship Request is the first step in the process of application for a temporary residence permit conferring rights to employment.